Sunday, April 26, 2020

Week 14!! We are almost there!!

Good Morning Scholars!!! Welcome to Week 14! We are almost there ! WE have one week left to go!!

This weeks check in is to Make sure you submitted Your proposal.. I am missing a few proposals and I will be grading them this week!!!!! Be sure to submit your proposal!!!!!!

Check IN!!! Make sure you submit you proposal and receive a CONFIRMATION From me!! The confirmation will say " Received it" I will grade them this week and next. This will allow time for grade e-mails / rubric follow ups and Revisions if necessary!!!

WED- I will POST PUB 3!! Pub 3 is OUR FINAL PUB and is DUE on MAY 6th!!!

STAY TUNED ON WED 4/28th for PUB 3 POST!!! I will be OUR ONLINE FISHBOWL DISCUSSION and FINAL PUB!!!!

Please check in to verify you received this post and updates!!!! POST  A COMMENT wishing me or your fellow classmates a great week!!!
Feel free to comment on Song of the WEEK!!!

HERE IT IS!!!


12 comments:

  1. I emailed the proposal last Saturday as a google attachment. Anyway I hope you and my classmates are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everyone!
    I hope everyone has a great week, and are finding ways to keep busy.
    I enjoyed the song choice, it a classic and I haven't heard it in a while.
    See you on Wednesday for our Zoom class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone! hope you are all doing well! I enjoyed the song. Another one I would recommend is called Change by NF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone, hope you are stay safe. Going with a classic this week with the song choice, I Like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everyone! Hope you're all staying healthy and safe!!1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie Alexander
    Hi everyone,I hope you all are staying safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone! Hope everyone has a great week and hope everyone is staying safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey everyone! We are almost done with the semester! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Scholars!!! so glad you loved the song!!!! Great Check in.. Continue to inspire one another !! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi all!
    I hope everyone has a great week lets finish it off the semester strong!

    Gina Tafuri

    ReplyDelete