Sunday, April 19, 2020

WEEK 13!!! We Continue OUR PROPOSAL PROJECT!

 PROPOSALS ARE NOW DUE:  SATURDAY, APRIL 25th BY MIDNIGHT! 

Brady Video:

https://youtu.be/BjDG3M9ETrQ


CHECK IN MONDAY! 4/20

Check in today asks that you review the checklist for your proposals and RESPOND to THIS WEEK's SONG!!!

THE TEXT BOOK CHECKLIST: Chapter 9  CHecklist on pg. 251


BRADY Checklist: Review TASK SHEET FOR DETAILS! 
Summary or Introduction
Purpose
Methods
Project Outline
Visuals - AT LEAST ONE CHART/ VISUAL - ADDED on 4/10
Estimated Time
Projected Cost

Research/ References – Provide the reader with a list of 3-5 sources in MLA FORMAT


Please Review this CHECKLIST!
In addition, Please NOTE that the WRITING CENTER IS TAKING APPOINTMENTS!!!  It is highly encouraged that you make an ONLINE appointment with the Writing Center!!


Song of THE WEEK!




Follow UP!!
WED will ask you to POST A SHORT CLIP SUMMARY of Your PROPOSAL!!
I will also ASK that you RESPOND TO OUR ONLINE FISHBOWL- - It will be posted on WED!
 CLASS ZOOM IS AT 10am!!! I will wrap up ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE!!!!

11 comments:

  1. luis cubas
    420-2020
    almost finished the proposal using the checklist guidelines as well and nice song !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning professor! I have everything on the checklist besides a chart. I'm having a hard time thinking of what kind of chart to use. Great song choice I love both artists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also the zoom meeting didn't work for me this morning, not sure if it was only me

      Delete
  3. Hi Professor! I am almost done with my proposal i just need to work on a visual. Love the song.

    Gina Tafuri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Professor. I am halfway done with my proposal. Love the song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie Alexander
    Hi Professor. I am almost done with my proposal and i like the song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Professor! Hope all is well! The checklist is definitely helping me organize my thoughts when it comes to writing the proposal and I'm halfway done! Love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Professor! I am almost finished with my proposal. Love the song!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Professor, I am writing up the proposal, the song was great!

    ReplyDelete