Sunday, March 29, 2020

MONDAY, MARCH 30th! OUR FIRST DAY BACK!!!

Good MORNING to MY SCHOLARS!!! I wish I could see your shining faces! You know I would much prefer to teach you in person! I have been working hard to put together a learning process that will work for all of us over the next six weeks! Keep in MIND.. I am on your team.

Watch Brady Videos!
Review: Grades 2020 posted as a page!
Check out : Virtual Office Hours - Tuesdays and Thursdays 12pm-1 pm

Remember: Mondays are CHECK IN DAYS.. Respond to this post with a comment! It can be a hello to me.. or hello to a classmate.. say anything about the ppt .. task sheet etc..

WED: Is a Fishbowl response.. I will post a question (s) and it will require a 1-2 paragraph response as you are working on your project due for that week. I set up a page for Project 6. You will be asked to post your linked in link and your mini bio as a comment under the PROJECT 6 Page.

* Please note: This is all new to us.. we will work together to make this work.  We will fall into a routine and a groove. Do not feel overwhelmed. Make a list for yourself and take it one step at a time.

Some Announcements: 
1. Review the GRADING 2020 Page.. I will need to e-mail grades. Please e-mail me if you are not comfortable receiving your grade via e-mail.

2.  I had to change the Major Group Final Project Given the Circumstances. I am in the process of constructing an individual final project that is reasonable given the circumstances!
3. I will set up virtual office hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12-1 pm.  Zoom LINK
The link will be posted on our class blog as a gadget (you need to see it on a PC or be in website not mobile view). I will post it in place of where my spring office hours are currently posted.

3. What's Next?
- After this weeks Career Segment Wrap UP..  Project 6 is due April 8th,  we move into project 7: A Business Proposal
- Final Individual Project - Due at the End of the Semester
- PUb 2 - I moved PUB 2 DUE DATE TO APRIL 2nd by Midnight
Pubs 3 - will be posted in MID April - TBA
All Check in's and Fishbowls will be considered class participation and add to your learning success in this class.
___________________________________________________________________________


BRADY VIDEO:
PART 1.
https://youtu.be/5ow2bQDC_HY

PART 2
https://youtu.be/-9pF2XRtiYY


Social Media & Networking PPT:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pWfmY1FnalOMkOgnkIFNrDCwpJC4L7aN/view?usp=sharing

HOW TO WRITE A MINI BIO
https://business.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-write-a-short-bio--cms-30643


Project 6 TASK SHEET:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f0-jYfYyJQK3Ki4tGPBvRa04Yh1UxiOC30BUtX6zFGI/edit?usp=sharing


My Song for Today!  Click to Find out!! I know its not the same as my singing voice.. But , I hope you will all manage!

https://youtu.be/C_CSjcm-z1w

25 comments:

  1. Good morning. Thanks for the videos that you have posted. I appreciate everything that you're doing during and making this seamless transition to online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ryan! Thank you for showing up today! Great Job!

      Delete
  2. Jamie Alexander
    Good morning, Professor Mignano-Brady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good morning Jamie!! Great to see you on the blog this am!

      Delete
  3. Julio Alberto
    Good morning, Professor Mignano-Brady! I am just checking in and I just wanted to thank you for all you are doing for our class during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so welcome Julio, Jamie and Ryan!! Great Job Checking in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Professor. I, and I'm sure everyone else, appreciates the update videos. Although, I think you missed my name in the good mornings :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no BEN!!! I will do a double good morning for you next week!
      Glad to see you check in!!

      Delete
  6. Hi professor, hope everything is well and you are staying safe. I appreciate the hard work you are putting in for us to complete this class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike! Great to see you check in! You are so welcome!

      Delete
  7. Gina Tafuri

    Hi Professor Mignano-Brady! I hope all is well and you and your family are staying healthy. Thank you for all your hard work during this transition.

    I didn't see the post that was due March 26th, so i will be completing that today if that is still acceptable. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina,,, When they extended the Spring Break.. I moved the due date to April 2nd. You can work on Pub 2 this week!!
      Great Job Checking in!
      I hope all of you are working on your linked in accounts and mini bios!
      I have zoom office hours tomorrow. Feel free to drop in!

      Delete
  8. Hi Gina,,, When they extended the Spring Break.. I moved the due date to April 2nd. You can work on Pub 2 this week!!
    Great Job Checking in!
    I hope all of you are working on your linked in accounts and mini bios!
    I have zoom office hours tomorrow. Feel free to drop in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not heard any feedback regarding my song yet.. I do think many of you will love my song for WED!!

    Keep checking in Scholars!!! I love to hear from all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle Graziose
    Good Afternoon, Professor! Thank you for all the videos you've posted they are very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi professor! Thanks for the videos they cleared everything up and relieved any stress I was feeling about this class being online. Loved the song of the day by the way

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isabella Augello

    Hi Professor Mignano-Brady! Hope you are your family staying safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Isabella! Great to see you check in!
      Great Job!

      Delete
  14. Goodmorning professor
    -Chris Voelker

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chris Voelker
    Having problems uploading resume to Linkedin, anyone else experiencing the same issue?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi professor, I checked in on Tuesday instead of Monday on a different comment. I'm really sorry! I was struggling with the blog and finding things and I didn't do the Fishbowl response. I will hand it in today.

    ReplyDelete