Monday, March 23, 2020

Hello Scholars!!!! 
Here is my OVERALL Welcome BAck for all of my students so that you know I am thinking of all of YOU!!!

I am working hard this week to develop plans for next week! I will post class videos for each class and I am in the middle of testing zoom to see if it works for us! 

In the meantime, I will work hard to put together a week to week reading and learning schedule on the blog!!!

My first blog posts and weekly assignments will be ready to go by MARCH 30th. I will post week to week... I will do my best to stay organized!  THis is a pilot project! It is new to me as it will be to you! However, I will have assignments / check in/ announcements and published writing organized and ready to go!!! 

Joseph YOU published PUB 2!!! FANTASTIC

If you watched this video... publish a comment here!!

See you on the 30th! Check your blog and e-mail beginning March 29th!!! 

CLICK HERE FOR BRADY VIDEO!

6 comments:

  1. thank you for caring, I know we can get though this, I hope you are doing well also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is uncomfortable but the video you made really eased some worries I was having, thank you professor! Great to see & hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you were able to watch the video!!!! Kristina and Joseph I am certainly happy you came on! I will be organizing lessons and posts beginning March 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to hear from you! I loved the video, it made me feel at ease, can't wait to see more. Stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video definitely cleared things up. If only my other professors would do something like this. Words alone aren't always clear, especially in a situation like this one.

    ReplyDelete