Thursday, March 12, 2020

CLASSES CANCELLED : ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL OF MY TECH WRITING STUDENTS 3/12

CLASSES CANCELLED : ANNOUNCEMENT  TO ALL OF MY TECH WRITING STUDENTS 3/12- SPRING 2020


Sadly,  FSC  will not host classes for the remainder of the semester. 

I PLAN to  post announcements and updates on the blog. 

Classes are cancelled until the end of the semester. 
 I truly love the class and I appreciate teaching in the classroom.  I will surely miss your class.  

I feel like we lost out in many ways. There was so much more to do and learn! 

We will have to work from our class blog for now. 

I will do everything possible to get the class through it. 

All Class assignments, updates and published writing will be posted on the blog. I will reach out on our class blog twice a week. Continue to check the blog.

I will POST PUB 2 in a week and it will be due on 3/27.  STAY TUNED.


OUR NEXT CLASS POST WILL TAKE PLACE on 3/20 to prepare for Project 6 - Social Media and Mini Bios - PLEASE CHECK THE BLOG BEFORE AND AFTER EVERY SCHEDULED CLASS.

I WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY AND HEALTHY SPRING BREAK! 




No comments:

Post a Comment