Sunday, May 3, 2020

WEEK 15!!! THE LAST WEEK OF CLASSES!!!!!

Scholars!!! May 6th is the last day of classes!!!!

This week , I want you to focus on completing your Final PUB!!!

THere will NOT BE AN  ONLINE FISHBOWL this week to give you a chance to work on your final writing assignment (s)!!
I am so proud of YOU!!!  You are working so hard and it shows!!! I am almost done grading the proposals. It takes time. If you received your grade with the rubric great! If not, it is on the way.. I will need a day or two more to get through them.

Our LAST ZOOM CLASS is WEDNESDAY at 10am!! 
I will end class after 45 min to in order to create a 30 min session for questions. There may be a few students who need to ask personal questions.


CHECK IN TODAY!!! -What gives you a good feeling?
Song of the WEEK!

There will be no final exam  during Finals Week!!

During Finals WEEK I will be busy working on the final grades! Registrar will provide your grades as always!

SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY - "Desiderata" by Max Erhmann- Final Poem/ Final Lecture

11 comments:

  1. Knowing I tried very hard this semester, and that it is almost over gives me a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To know that this semester is almost over, and that we can hopefully start heading back to our normal lives soon!
    Also, being outside even for a few minutes a day gives me a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing we got through online classes together, successfully. Will definitely miss this class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Together is right Lily!!! Great Job!!! We are almost there!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. I worked very hard in this class, so honestly I am going miss it so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure did Joseph! I am happy to hear you enjoyed the class!

      Delete
  5. Knowing that we all tried our very best given these circumstances and also knowing you were there to help us along the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best!!!! We all did a great job this semester!

      Delete
  6. Hi all! What gives me a good feeling is all the technical skills that i learned in this class. It was such a good feeling to finally complete my resume and learn how to create a proposal.

    Gina Tafuri

    ReplyDelete