Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Assignment #1 " I Found The Blog and I am Signing In" DUE: Monday, 1/27

**** PURCHASE THE Book !!!!!! GET THE 13th EDITION.. IT Is AVAILABLE at the Bookstore! YOu can also rent it or borrow it from the library!



____________________________________


PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS SO THAT YOU MAY BE  A Successful Published Writer! OUR CLASS BLOG! 
  • Create YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!! one separate from FSC and one that is professional.
  • Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (Y0u have done this already if you are reading this message) 
  • Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
  •  Post a comment with your new Gmail account.All You have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments!  

  • For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello! 

OR... Hi, It's Jennifer!!! I found the blog and I am excited about this class! 


Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of your  name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published writing!  

This is to ensure you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and communicate your success in the aforementioned.



If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu 
______________________________________________________________________________
PART 2-  After you Sign IN!!! Follow by E-mail
Register to Receive the Daily Skimm OR 5 THINGS ON CNN. 
Please try and get the book as soon as you can. You can always rent it, borrow it or purchase it on amazon. The bookstore has it. 
Next Class : 
What is Technical Writing? How is it different from academic writing!
What is a Bio? Who uses them? Purpose ! Chapters 1 and 2 in the text.
We will begin our first project.. creating mini bios.




33 comments:

  1. Hi this is Mariah!!! I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Angelica Golebiewski. This is my first post on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Alex! I am excited for this class this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it's Mike. Let's have a great semester!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this is Joseph Kakkanattu, from the morning class, I happy to be apart of this class

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey it Joseph I happy to be appart of this class

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my name is Kristina!!! I'm looking forward to stepping out of my comfort zone and strengthening my social skills in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Everyone! My name is Gina Tafuri. This is my first post on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my name is Isabella Augello! I am excited for this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, this is Riley! Excited to see how this semester goes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, this is Nick. I'm very excited for the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, this is Ben Kravitz. Can't wait for the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, my name is Ryan Jarvis and I am excited to be in your class!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, this is Kaitlyn Brown. I am very excited to be in this class!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey it's Michelle! This is my first post on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey it's Lily! Excited for this semester!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi this is Julio Alberto! I am so excited for this class!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, it's Nick Costi. I'm excited for this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, this is Elizabeth Izzo! Super excited for this class and the semester !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey, it’s Valenie Vaval! This is my first post on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Jenna Pipitone first blog post

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, it's Mariah Powell! Super excited to learn new skills, and wishing everyone a great semester.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, this is Angel Torres, first blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello, it's Ruth Calix!!
    Excited for all the new learning opportunities this semester will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    UK writing services

    ReplyDelete