Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dear Students,

I have been thinking about all of you and hope that you and your families have not been greatly impacted by the hurricane. I know how difficult it has been for so many including those who have lost their homes or loved ones. Let's keep them in our prayers.

Currently, I am trying to obtain gas and hope to make it to teach my classes on Tuesday 11/6. The assignment due on the 10/30 will be due on 11/6. If some of you were unable to complete the assignment it is understandable and I will do my very best to help everyone catch up on Tuesday (given I have gas to get to work). I have every intention of posting updates on our class blog if I am able to gain internet access. Presently, I do not have power at home.


Continue to check the blog for updates.

As of now (8:30pm Sunday) I will see you Tuesday.

All the Best,

Stay Safe and Warm

Professor Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment