Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Wishing ALL of YOU a Healthy and Safe Summer!!

A Brief Note about Final Grades - My Grades  Go In On Thursday AM!
Review - Grades 2020 - It is posted as a Page Above.. All Percentages are broken down for your understanding.
Evaluation : Spring 2020 
All Changes Have Been Communicated to The Class During Weekly Zooms

Here is is my favorite poem and my last gift for those students who were not able to make our final class this morning!

ALL THE BEST ALWAYS !!!

I am available via e-mail !

Otherwise, I wish all of you a happy and healthy summer. You can always find me on campus!!! I hope to see all of your shining faces in the FALL!!!!


"Desiderata" by Erhmann
https://www.desiderata.com/desiderata.html






" Students who read well, write well and speak well... DO WELL". J- Mignano - Brady


1 comment:

  1. same to you professor, have a great summer!!! and try to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete